Service Contracts- was - Warranty transfer [RE-wrenches]

mrousso at urbanrefuge.com mrousso at urbanrefuge.com
Wed Jul 3 17:44:32 PDT 2002

Graham,

Its very helpful having the perspective of all of the
wrenches who have been in this business a lot longer
than us.  It helps us avoid certain pitfalls and
develop strategies that have been proven.  I
appreciate the experience and wisdom you are willing
to share.

We are still experimenting with our products and
services mix to create a company that has enduring
value.  Like I've stated before, I'm in this for the
long haul (I've bet my retirement on it) and
appreciate any and all nuggets you are willing to
share.

Would it be possible to get a copy of a "compelling"
PM letter from you -- off line??

Thanks a bunch!
Mo

=====