Warranty transfer [RE-wrenches]

Graham Owen graham at solarexpert.com
Tue Jul 2 18:36:46 PDT 2002

Mo,

LADWP likes to cover my stickers with theirs.  Now I put them on the AC
disconnect the inverters and even one up on the roof.  You mentioned
creating new customers, does this mean future service/contracts?  One
thing I have been doing for many years is - every time I see a solar
installation I write down the address and as much system information as
possible.  Over the years the data base grows and if things get slow,
its time to mail out the preventative maintenance letters.

Graham

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm