Wrenching in L.A. [RE-wrenches]

Todd Cory, Mt. Shasta Energy Services toddcory at jps.net
Tue Jun 25 08:39:21 PDT 2002

Joel and others,

This is just another justification for the guerrilla movement to
prosper. If "they"
are not going to make it easy and effortless to intertie, people will
just do it
anyway. That is the whole reason why the guerilla movement exists. To
FORCE "them"
to stop obstructing. They can either be supportive have systems they
know about or
pull these schenanaguns and encourage the grass roots movement of "doing
it anyway".
I say get out the bolt cutters and get those solar photons back on the
grid!

Todd

Joel Davidson wrote:

> David Freeman with the overwhelming support of the people of Los Angeles told
> LADWP employees to make it easy for people to go solar. In March 1998, LADWP
> managers, engineers and technicians decided that the same procedures used to map
> and identify the locations of utility-owned and customer-owned generators would
> apply to PV systems. Four years later, anti-solar obstructionists still refuse
> to make it easy for people in Los Angeles to go solar. There is no excuse for
> putting locks on PV systems that have passed inspection.

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com