[RE-wrenches]

David Palumbo, Independent Power & Light ipl at sover.net
Wed May 29 06:26:39 PDT 2002

wrenches,
Below is a copy of a recent e-mail we received. Anyone have advise for this
gentleman?
<<hi
this is manish from india.
i am an Electrical Engineer.
i was actually planning to have a vehicle battery based
electricity backup system for my home, since power failure is a
major event at my place and we people don't have inverters
availbale in r market.
for this reason i would like to design the whole inverter and its
drive circuit.
my problem is , i am not able to get any  practical design on
inverters and it drive circuit.
while going thru iternet i found ur website, where i found very
useful information on batteries, having a won power system, and
various such topics which would aid me in desinging.
so i was thinking if u could just guide me doing a inverter design
calculations ?
or even if u could guide towards any site which provides such
calculations.
i would be very greatful to u.

reagards,
manish>>