Non wrenches [RE-wrenches]

Bob Ellison, Alternative Energy Systems ellison at gisco.net
Sun May 26 17:27:25 PDT 2002

It is hard enough to get the products that they use brought over here due to
the sometimes unneeded BS that they have to be put through (read as UL and
others). The standards are entirely different. If we could accept their
certifications, that would help. I am afraid that unless we redid our entire
nationwide power grid that the installers experience is probably not
compatible, though they can beat us in experience hands down.

Too bad.
Bob

RE. Ellison
Supplier of;