here we go again [RE-wrenches]

Todd Cory, Mt. Shasta Energy Services toddcory at jps.net
Fri May 17 22:24:44 PDT 2002

Not sure why you say that Carl. Here is what the manufacturer of my analog
meter said about it's bidirectional measurement capabilities:

Hello,

Attached is the most recent test data for the class meter you reference.
As
you can see, the difference between forward and reverse registration is
statistically insignificant.  The meter is designed to accurately measure
energy in either direction.

Hugh Sales
Marketing Manager
Siemens PT&D - Meter Division