Switches [RE-wrenches]

Rob Harlan mendosol at mcn.org
Sat May 11 20:58:59 PDT 2002

At a recent meeting with PG&E (May 7th in San Ramon) they handed out an
expanded list of acceptable lockable disconnects.  The list includes both
fused and nonfused disconnects.  They also reinterated that the switch must
have an external lever and that it is their policy not to lock them.

Rob Harlan
Mendocino Solar Service
mendosol.mcn.org