A Wrench sees the "gas" light!! [RE-wrenches]

Joel Davidson joeldavidson at earthlink.net
Wed May 8 10:36:29 PDT 2002

When I started in PV, it was easy to shine because there were only a few
so-called "stars.". Today there are hundreds of talented PV people, but the
real stars are our customers. I look forward to the day when there are so
many PV systems that a map of their locations will look like the Milky Way.
I can even imagine when almost all buildings will be net energy producers.

Be careful where you stick that finger :-)

Lawrence Elliott wrote:

> [...]

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm