Lets all forget PV [RE-wrenches]

Travis Creswell, Ozark Solar ozsolar at ipa.net
Tue May 7 15:33:42 PDT 2002

While we are on the subject..

A few months ago I was contacted (among other on this list) via email by a
person who represented a soon to be released "5 kW wind generator in an 8
mph that mounted on your roof and was vibration free".  We all pretty much
debunked it.

Just recently, I have had a few customers call me after picking up
literature dropped off in the lobby of greasy spoons wanting to know if was
going to be selling this machine.  They had called the number on the
brochure and gotten more info.  I think they were quoted $8000 but it wasn't
ready to ship yet??  I quizzed them some more and the best I can tell it's
not related to the "free energy" scam.  They weren't asking for any
prepayments etc.

Any body else seeing it locally?

Travis Creswell
Ozark Energy Services