Guy-less tilt-up towers for Air turbines [RE-wrenches]

Chris Worcester chris at solarwindworks.com
Mon May 6 10:14:35 PDT 2002

Hi John,

Another option is using the Proven towers, as they are free-standing,
tilt-up, tapered, mono-poles. They are galvanized, with a hinge to the
anchor-bolted base plate. Typically used with the Proven WT2500 is the 11
Meter tower that comes in two pieces that are pulled together onsite. The
WT2500 weighs in at 440 pounds top weight, so this is one robust tower. The
tower also comes with a gin pole, for ease in raising and lowering, that is
a bolt on attachment. Proven is in Scotland so there's shipping involved,
but well worth it for a tower without the guys that's well engineered.
Proven also makes a 6.5 m tower for the WT2500 that might work here in some
really exposed sights. For the WT6000 they build the 9 m & 15 m towers. The
WT6000 weighs in at 1100 pounds, these are vary heavy duty free standing
towers. Please feel free to contact me for more info.

Sincerely,

Chris Worcester
www.solarwindworks.com
Toll Free: 877-682-4503 Fax: 530-582-4603
"Proven energy solutions"

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm