How about some Guerilla "gas"? [RE-wrenches]

Bob-O Schultze, Electron Connection econnect at snowcrest.net
Mon May 6 07:37:04 PDT 2002

<x-flowed>
Joe and All,
Agreed. A well designed off-grid PV system will have power to spare
at least a few months out of the year in most places. Turning it away
with a series CC like we mostly do, is just goofy. What I'D like to
see, however, is a way to burn that PV generated hydrogen instead of
propane directly in my cooking stove, on demand water heater, and
clothes dryer!
Bob-O

--
Bob-O Schultze, Electron Connection