IEEE & UL & "Guerrillas" [RE-wrenches]

Todd Cory, Mt. Shasta Energy Services toddcory at jps.net
Sat May 4 16:44:12 PDT 2002

Thanks for the flowers Carl.

Nope it didn't age me much, but it totally helps me understand why there
are guerilla systems out there. How many others have the time and patience
to wade through this BS (the $3,500.00 helped)... We are generation
competitors to their monopoly, and net metering laws or not, green power
or not, it is a tough row to hoe to get utilities to allow grid tied RE
systems.

Todd

carl reuter wrote:

> Todd: You are a hero! All the BS you went through is paving the way
> for the rest of us trying to get grid-tie systems through the
> utilities. I can relate you your struggles and praise you for your
> patience, in spite of getting seemingly stonewalled at every turn or
> at least ignored. I hope it didnt age you too much. Carl
>
> =====
> Carl Reuter- Owner
> Land and Sea Solar
> "Bringing Solar Down to Earth"