SQ pumps on mod sine wave [RE-wrenches]

Kirk Herander kirk at vtsolar.com
Mon Apr 22 11:50:49 PDT 2002

Hi Allan,

More info: I specified the pump and the well driller installed it and set up
the tank. Originally this problem would happen once every few days, and I
discovered that the tank precharge was set incorrectly - actually set too
high, so I adjusted it to 28 psi (cut-in 30 psi) and it seemed to help. The
pressure switch is not a low-pressure cut-off type (no lever to manually
reset).
Kirk