How would you handle this situation? [RE-wrenches]

bob ollerton lizard at mcleodusa.net
Wed Apr 17 17:52:41 PDT 2002

I think the inverter makers are following the same path of most other
emerging "high tech" products (cars, airplanes, mini-computers, PCs,
Routers, Modems, ISPs, Competitive Telephone Companies, etc)...

They lie.  and they all know they are lieing.  They think they have to lie
to match what the competition is saying.

Until they stop lieing, they need to be forced to eat the customer service
costs.

We need more competition in the sinewave market.

How does that quote go, Lies, Damn Lies, and Statistics?

bob.