Microwave ovens with inverters [RE-wrenches]

Bob Maynard, Energy Outfitters bob at energyoutfitters.com
Fri Apr 12 09:48:16 PDT 2002

Frank,
Thanks for the heads up on the new microwaves, this is new info for us.  If
I were to take a guess at the future of mod-sine wave inverters, it would be
that at some point there will not be a testing company willing to put their
listing label(UL,ETL,etc.)on mod sine. How could they?  We can connect a
listed device(say a rechargable flashlight) to a listed mod sine inverter
and the listed device gets hot, fails, or even melts!
Regards,
Bob Maynard
Energy Outfitters
800-GO-SOLAR