Anemometer Options [RE-wrenches]

Jeff Yago jryago at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 19 06:04:51 PST 2002

A slightly lower cost option for data logging is a sensor and logger from
http://www.onsetcomputer.com/.
 >We have used Onset's Hobo loggers to troubleshoot Trace Gridtek-10
inverters with great results.
 >Pine Ridge Products
We also use the Hobo line of data loggers and over the years have a large
collection of sensors that can be used with these units including:
temperature, humidity, current, voltage, 0-20 ma control signal, 0 -10 volt
control signal, motor on/off log by vibration sensor, light on/off by
photocell, and all events are time stamped.

These units are the size of box matches and can record up to several months
of data without external power. Some models are available with rainproof
enclosures.

The units cost about $75 each and can be used in combination to track those
hard to find system problems.

Jeff Yago
Dunimis Technology Inc.
Virginia