Repair of broken PV modules [RE-wrenches]

graham at solarexpert.com graham at solarexpert.com
Fri Feb 15 19:54:29 PST 2002

I think I have spent too much time on hot roofs and have cooked my poor
little brain.  I had been looking forward to the day when solar panels
attracted the average person.  Now that it has become clear to me that
solar panels only attract hippies, cowardly idiots, space gravel, flying
debris, bullets, rocks, bottles, golf balls, as well as hail-stones
which change direction for a better striking angle, leaves me feeling
even more cerebrally challenged.  Does anyone have advice on sizing and
selling ice cubes to Eskimo’s?

Graham Owen
GO Polar Company

- - - -