600 vdc arc testing [RE-wrenches]

Bill Brooks billbrooks7 at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 25 15:16:09 PST 2002

Graham,

I'll be sure to post as soon as I see something from MC--they seem to need
fires lit under them (hopefully not by failed connectors) to get them
moving. Call them and ask. I am just one of a few lone voices--the more
voices the better. Call Ceebee Thompson at MC at (707) 575-7575.

Good news about Shell. I really hope they do something with the company. I
was so excited when Siemens bought Arco Solar and was totally underwhelmed
by the way the never integrated it into their corporation.

Bill.