600 vdc arc testing [RE-wrenches]

Bill Brooks billbrooks7 at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 22 17:04:40 PST 2002

Joel and Graham,

USE cable has a poison impregnated in it that keeps rodents away. It is used
on literally millions of homes in the U.S. and is exposed to squirrels (they
like to use it to get from one place to another) and other varmints. This
type of cable has not had the problems that other cables (TV, etc...) can
have. I'm sure there may be exceptions, but there are probably dead animals
to prove it too.

Bill.