reimbursement for installing GTI enabled inverters [RE-wrenches]

carl reuter solarcruzer at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 8 22:14:57 PDT 2002

Has anyone that was promised financial reimbursement from Xantrex for having to swap out pre-GTI SW inverters with the new GTI enabled ones, actually seen a check out of them? I had to change out a pair of inverters and add two GTIs to a Trace Power Panel( barely had room) as part of a Work In Progress(WIP) and was promised reimbursement for my time, seems like its been a few months, and I havent seen anything yet and just wondered if they took care of anyone else out there and who else is still waiting.
On another note, I had tried some months ago to order a Aeromax Dakota wind generator and after 6 weeks and no product, I was able to get my money back out of the credit card company over the order, just barely. At that time Aeromax almost folded but ended up supposedly selling off part of the company for more capital to keep it afloat. I havent looked into them since but am still intrigued by their design and feel its decent but what I wonder is whats the latest rumors about Aeromax, are they still alive and producing turbines? Carl Reuter

Carl Reuter, Land and Sea Solar"Bringing Solar Down To Earth"www.landandseasolar.comPh: 831-477-7169Fax: 831-465-8349

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com