Appropriate postings [RE-wrenches]

Michael Welch, Home Power michael.welch at homepower.com
Wed Jul 31 10:54:35 PDT 2002

Hey there wrenches. I am posting this again because it never came back to me from the list, and some of you apparently also did not receive it. (Even though it shows up in the list archives.)

-------- original message follows ---------

Sorry gang, I have been out of town several days doing SolWest.

John is right. This is a perfect example of a situation where the mails should be going to Joel instead of the list, then he can report back with findings.

john at gosolar.co.nz wrote at 06:43 PM 07/27/2002 +1200:

>couldn't this survey been done just to Joel, instead of everyone clogging up the list once again.
>
>another potential 100 guys are going to add to the info going through.
>
>didn't anyone take notice of what you said a few weeks ago.

Michael Welch

------------------------
"As war and government prove, insanity is the most contagious of diseases."
			Edward Abbey

Michael Welch, michael.welch at homepower.com
     Home Power magazine
     www.homepower.com