ST2500 monitoring [RE-wrenches]

Joel Davidson joeldavidson at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 10 12:55:38 PDT 2002

Does anyone make a data monitor that will work on a PV system with 3
ST2500 inverters feeding into one service panel? To use my customer's
words: "My friend has the Sunny Boy computerized monitoring system and
it sure works slick.  It makes it a lot easier to monitor than going
outside, opening my large electrical box and looking at the analog meter
that I had installed.  With his system he can look at each array for
trouble shooting and maximal performance. While I can do this at the
pole it is still inconvenient.  I know that that the XR model allows
this monitoring but since I have the ST 2500 this is not an option. Are
you aware of a monitoring system that will monitor the individual arrays
and have a computer link to access and monitor the data?"

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com