SB Disco for 2 strings (was RE: ST XR series, anyone tried on yet? ) [RE-wre

Brian C. White brianw at connectenergy.org
Fri Jun 21 12:59:50 PDT 2002

Mo,

Take a look at Connect Energy's PCBHV4D, I think we may have the
disconnect you are describing.

Contact me off list if you have questions

Brian C. White
Mechanical Design / Technical Sales
Connect Energy
www.connectenergy.org

If I can be of further help, please contact me directly.
530-271-1919 x.106
brianw at connectenergy.org

brianw at connectenergy.org

- - - -