Trace 4000 SW vs. 1HP 220v well pump [RE-wrenches]

sunwise at cheqnet.net sunwise at cheqnet.net
Fri Jun 14 13:10:43 PDT 2002

Bob-O Schultze, Electron Connection wrote:

They also keep the tops of the batteries and the posts far
> cleaner than just the standard caps which can spit and sputter jizz
> under a heavy charge or an equalization.

Hey Bob-O,

I have avoided the HydroCaps mostly because they say you have to take
them off for EQs.  So then you still have the spatter and the free
hydrogen during the one chargeing condition that spits and sputters and
makes the most H, an EQ.  Do you feel they can be left in place for EQs
of say C20 or less?

Kurt Nelson
SOLutions

- - - -