announcement on the Wrenches list? [RE-wrenches]

Michael Welch, Home Power michael.welch at homepower.com
Mon Jun 10 08:15:44 PDT 2002

Hello Wrenches.

Wendy Parker of the Institute for Sustainable Power asked me to post this to the list. The course is specifically for PV installers:

There will be a 10-hour OSHA Safety Course taught on Wednesday and Thursday,
June 19th and 20th, in Reno, NV at the Reno JATC near the ASES Convention
Center.  The cost of the course is set at an introductory rate of $100, and
a cap of 30 attendees has been set. To register, please contact Wendy Parker
at (303) 683-4748 or wparker at ispq.org

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm