SW - GTI Problems [RE-wrenches]

Joel Davidson joeldavidson at earthlink.net
Fri May 24 07:38:55 PDT 2002

One of my customers started a "listserv" to discuss SW - GTI problems.
He writes:

The listserv is easy to understand.  We can post email to it, and it
gets distributed to all on the list.

If you'd like to join, gen an email to TraceSWGTI-request at ecompute.org.
Put the single word 'join' (without the quotes) in the body of the
message.  Send it.  A few minutes later, you should receive a reply
showing that your request is being processed.  It might take me a few
hours to add you to the list - this is just an approval thing andI can
only access my main email from home. When I do the approval thing,
you'll get another email welcoming you to the list.

This is a moderated list, meaning I will manage it so that we don't have
problems with eedeeots or spam.  The list is remotely managed using
Timbuktu and DMail.

Once you've got an approval back and have been added to the list, you
can post email to the list at TraceSWGTI at ecompute.org.  Note that this
is a different address from the -request address.

If you wish to be removed from the list, send an email to
TraceSWGTI-request at ecompute.org with the single word 'unsubscribe' in
the body of the message.

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com