Tracker musings (was efficiencies - generalized) [RE-wrenches ] [RE-wrenche

jeff.oldham at realgoods.com jeff.oldham at realgoods.com
Fri Mar 22 09:23:27 PST 2002

Ok, since I put down tracking so much I should join Todd in saying that CS
at Wattsun is THE standard that the rest of our industry should try to rise
to! In this business of "beta-testing on our nickel and customers" you
really got to have this kind of support and exemplary service. Kudos to Ron
and Michael - if you MUST have a tracker this is the one.
-jeff