Speaking of gensets - small ones [RE-wrenches]

Jim Hartley grail at inil.com
Thu Jan 3 11:08:10 PST 2002

A fellow contacted me today concerning the availability of a good number
of new multi-fuel Baldor gensets rated at about 3.4KW, normal
configuration of 36 volts AC and DC.  Other voltages are workable
including 120/240 VAC with only minor changes I understand.  These were
intended to be part of some large project which never materialized and
are now being sold fairly cheaply.  I should note that I am NOT a
beneficiary of this offering in ANY way.  I am merely letting you know
about them should you should have any interest in same.  If you are
interested, I have them on a temporary webpage and I can direct you to
that if this is deemed allowable.  You will have to contact the party
having these available directly.  Some of you may have also been
contacted about this since the seller is looking for buyers.

Jim Hartley
http://www.homestead-specialties.com
JamesHartley at homestead-specialties.com
Direct Email: grail at inil.com