PV Installer Certified Program - inappropriate sensationalism [RE-wrenches [

Bill Brooks billbrooks7 at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 25 10:34:11 PST 2001

Merry Christmas Bill,

I'll let others determine how sensationalized the statement is. It is not
original. I'm not attacking solar thermal people in the least, just pointing
out that the known world recognizes electricity as a potentially lethal form
of energy. Those who don't have this appreciation receive Darwin awards on a
regular  basis. Done properly, electricity has the potential of doing an
unbelievable array of good things.

Bill.

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm