PV Installer Certification Program [RE-wrenches]

Bill Brooks billbrooks7 at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 18 18:11:13 PST 2001

Folks,

These requirements are not set in stone. They are open for comment.

Incidentally, Oregon has already adopted standards that are at least as
tough. They were going to make it 8,000 of experience, and they got the
state down to 4,000. It has a lot to do with existing apprenticeship
programs. Bob-O could tell you a lot more about it since he was involved.

Bill.

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com