Xantrex SW Series [RE-wrenches]

Joel Davidson joeldavidson at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 11 18:49:22 PST 2001

Dear Pagan,

Thank you for responding, but the situation just got worse. This afternoon
at 16:05, the California Energy Commission posted this "Notice of
Ineligibility of inverters for the Emerging Renewables Buydown Program."
http://www.energy.ca.gov/renewables/notices/2001-12-11_ineligbl_invert.html

While the SW situation is different from the ST situation that happened just
a few months ago, the lost business is the same when customers stop buying
ST inverters because they were waiting for the STXR which never happened. We
were able to switch some STXR customers back to ST inverters, but most
people just gave up on PV when we could not strike while the iron was hot.

The good news is that Xantrex has an opportunity to do something really
wonderful to regain customer confidence.

Hopefully yours,
Joel Davidson

Pagan.MacKay at traceengineering.com wrote:

> Hello Wrenches,
>
> I've been following the discussion regarding the SW Series and we all
> appreciate your support. I know there are unanswered questions right now
> regarding the situation with UL and SW Series inverters and we
> appreciate your patience

<snip>

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com