Xantrex SW Series [RE-wrenches]

Pagan.MacKay at traceengineering.com Pagan.MacKay at traceengineering.com
Tue Dec 11 17:15:04 PST 2001

Hello Wrenches,

I've been following the discussion regarding the SW Series and we all
appreciate your support. I know there are unanswered questions right now
regarding the situation with UL and SW Series inverters and we
appreciate your patience while we work through this with UL. My
apologies for appearing unresponsive to your questions and concerns but
in this case it is better to ask for your patience and hope you will
understand the delay while we work on solutions.

Additional information will be posted to our website this evening and
will be available at www.traceengineering.com

The information posted today will not answer all of your questions and
more information will be available in the next few days. It is important
to us to provide more detailed information to Wrenches than to the
general public and we will be making additional information available to
you through a special section on our website in the next few days. I
will follow up with a posting to this list as soon as I am able to
provide more information.

We are working very hard to resolve this situation as quickly as
possible and provide timely information without damaging the reputation
and credibility of grid connected systems and the renewable energy
industry.

Please bear with me and know that your questions will be addressed as
soon as possible.

Best,

Pagan

- - - -