No CEC rebates for Trace inverter systems? [RE-wrenches]

Smitty smitty at aaasolar.com
Tue Dec 11 13:44:07 PST 2001

Bob-O, many moons ago I posted that this time around I was going to sit in the
stands, sip my beer and watch the game unfold concerning the Trace ST/SW grid
tie affair. From where I sit, it's late in the fourth quarter, and Trace is
down by 5 touchdowns. For those of you wrenches that maybe caught up in this
mess, you have my sincere sympathy and I wish well in the future. Until then,
"Hey Beerman, over here!"  Smitty.

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com