SB304- SB50 limits [RE-wrenches]

Rick Cullen - RV Power Products rvpp2 at adnc.com
Wed Nov 14 19:50:49 PST 2001

Bob,
Thanks for bringing this to light as I thought that the design activity
integrating the SB50 and SB3048 into the Outback PSDC was complete in a code
compliant manner.

Chris at Outback,
Chris thanks for looking into a bracket or additional knockouts to allow use
of the Solar Boost(tm) controllers.

Rick Cullen
RV Power Products, Inc.
Providing quality MPPT solar charge controllers
Phone 760-944-8882
Fax 760-634-8193

mail to: rick at rvpowerproducts.com
www.rvpowerproducts.com