Elevator backup power [RE-wrenches]

Bob Ellison, Alternative Energy Systems ellison at gisco.net
Wed Oct 24 16:50:56 PDT 2001

>From what I have heard UPS units will not like inverter power even the SW
series power.

You might look at a small unit that can run the elevator off the main system
feeding it like line power, if the main system went down the transfer switch
would snap and the 2nd inverter would finish the job. It would keep the
batteries charged from the line off the first inverter and that one is
getting grid power most of the time.
Yeah it is 2 systems but would cover your rear nicely!

Probably overkill but I have never been accused of under building anything!

Bob

RE. Ellison
Supplier of;
Diesel Generators &