ST RFI [RE-wrenches]

Solar Technologies rdenault at solartechnologies.com
Thu Sep 27 15:23:57 PDT 2001

We noticed that 2 ST2500s we installed interfered with lower band AM up to
1/2 block away from the inverters.  It was our understanding that this was
an effect well known to Trace.  If this is a Trace issue, perhaps Trace
ought to furnish the Faraday cages...  anyway, Sunny Boys don't do this.

Roger DeNault
Solar Technologies