Pulse [RE-wrenches]

Dan DWhigham at scsolar.com
Tue Sep 25 16:01:14 PDT 2001

Kurt,
I have been selling pulse battery maintanance systems for 2 years and
have had great success. I have been using them mostly with law
enforcement because they go through so many batteries.   I have brought
many batteries back to life using the PulseTech battery
Pulse/recharging unit. I use the PowerPulse units on my residential and
commercial installations, including my own. According to an Army battery
maintenance manual that I currently have, (Fort McPherson Gerogia) these
units are required by the military on ever vehicle that sits more than
30 days. Hopes this helps. Forgive the misspellings

Dan Whigham

Kurt Nelson wrote:
> Greetings all,
>
> Looks like the pulse type battery maintanence devices have gotten the
> thumbs
> up.  Are they all the same deal or are some units/manufacturers
> considered
> to be better than others?  I may push them a little to all of my
> clients/systems and want to get it right.  Thanks in advance for any
> thoughts or suggestions.
>
> Kurt Nelson

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com