Pulse [RE-wrenches]

Jeffrey Wolfe, Global Resources global at sover.net
Mon Sep 24 09:51:14 PDT 2001

Kurt,

Which one is better? I have no idea. I have documented successes in
bringing back batteries that were "dead" with the unit we sell. These are
cases were we sold the unit and worked with the customer, not second hand
manufacturer's stories.

I guess what I'd recommend is the same as we, and you, do with all the
other equipment. Pick a brand, try it at home, and sell it if you're
comfortable. Being a black box that's trying to affect a black box, it's a
little harder to judge. But find a client with a bad set of batteries and
see how it does.

Either that, or simply trust us and buy the unit we sell through us :)

Jeff

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com