PV as an investment [RE-wrenches]

Joel Davidson joeldavidson at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 23 19:03:48 PDT 2001

I was in the World Trade Center only once in 1991 to celebrate Hoxan's 60th
anniversary. As I ate dinner, I looked out the window at the Windows Over the
World Restaurant at a plane flying below us in the night sky. The city
sparkled with light. I turned back to the bright faces of my friends and
fellow workers who had traveled from all over the world to be together and
was awed at how far civilization had progressed in just a few thousand years
since its beginnings in the Mesopotamian fertile crescent. Since that night,
I have dreamed of a still more wonderful world where people work and play in
majestic skyscrapers, walk on tree-lined boulevards, live in beautiful
neighborhoods and travel to unspoiled wilderness and beyond to the stars. The
people who attack my way of life will not win.

Mine enemy grows older. - A Hebrew proverb.

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com