PV as an investment [RE-wrenches]

sunwise at cheqnet.net sunwise at cheqnet.net
Sun Sep 23 20:16:13 PDT 2001

> Joel Davidson wrote:

>  The murderers do not care what energy you use or how you use it so long as you follow their rules.

Most Americans don't realize the extent of our involvement and
influnence in the Middle East.  This is the cause of their hatred for
Americans, not the popular press version.  What I don't understand is
why people think I'm sticking up for the murderers when I say that to
truely put an end to this we have to end our dependance on foreign oil??

Kurt Nelson

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm