off topic [RE-wrenches]

Todd Cory, Bald Mtn. Solar toddcory at jps.net
Fri Sep 21 05:37:20 PDT 2001

George Bush II is an idiot. I do not care to hear people raving about him on
this board. Maybe when our kids come home in boxes, the horrors of war and
this foolish approach of violence to solve violence will become clearer.

Todd

--
Todd Cory

"The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending
 spiral, begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy. Instead
 of diminishing evil, it multiplies it... Through violence you
 may murder the hater, but you do not murder hate. In fact,
 violence merely increases hate.... Returning violence for
 violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a
 night already devoid of stars.  Darkness cannot drive out hate;
 only love can do that."
  - Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com