e-meter ALERT [RE-wrenches]

John Blittersdorf, Cent. VT Solar & Wind cvsolar at aol.com
Thu Sep 13 20:36:45 PDT 2001

Todd,
   I'm glad you brought up this problem.  I thought it was my rough handing
of the e-meters that had caused several to be DOA.  Also I have had a couple
of Trace C40's arrive the same way.  Ditto on the long trips.  I had a job on
an island... took two C40's to cover my tail and managed to damage the first
on  trying to get the @#$*? knockouts out and then using more patience got
the second one ready and it was DOA.  As it was, I had to spend the night as
the weather turned bad and the owner said it was too nasty to run the boat to
the mainland.  I'm still waiting for C40's ordered months ago.  I still like
the E-meter but bench testing is definitely a must.  Also for the C-40.

John
CVSolar

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com