Long-distance monitor/control of 4024 [RE-wrenches]

Pagan MacKay Pagan.MacKay at traceengineering.com
Thu Sep 13 15:42:15 PDT 2001

Long delay on response for this one...hope this helps.

If you use the SWCA attached to a computer, it will act just like the SWRC.
You can run those up to 400 feet without changing the size of the cable.

You can also use the TM500 up to 1000 Feet if you change the size of the
conductor.

250 feet - 16awg
400 feet - 14awg
620 feet - 12awg