SW Efficiency/ PWM Angle Adjustment [RE-wrenches]

Bill Brooks billbrooks7 at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 6 21:40:45 PDT 2001

Sharkey,

I apologize for coming across too strong last night. I had been working in
the field all day troubleshooting systems and was pissed off with the
mistakes I found and was little on edge when I got your message. It appeared
that you were questioning my assessment of the situation and it appears that
you still are not convinced. I have seen the very same phenomenon with every
grid-tied, battery-based, ETL-listed SW unit made. This prompted Trace to
fix this problem in their UL-listed version. It has nothing to do with
variations in the utility system. It was simply a software mistake.

Mistakes happen.

Bill.

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm