system output honesty [RE-wrenches]

Bill Brooks billbrooks7 at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 4 14:01:11 PDT 2001

David,

Even with a big array it will wander off max power in the middle of the day.
It is hard to detect unless you are monitoring dc voltage constantly.
Nothing you can do to fix that so its hard to worry about it. The bigger the
array, the better it track because it is looking for too large of a change
in output current when it does the sweeps. A good example of how not to do
max power tracking.

Bill.

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm