Deep Well (400'-600' TDH) Water Pumping [RE-wrenches]

Travis Creswell, Ozark Solar ozsolar at ipa.net
Fri Aug 24 08:07:59 PDT 2001

Thanks Steve and that was my very first suggestion but his is adamant about
not depending on the generator for water.  I even suggested no PV since he
was so cheap.  He already has propane lighting and refrigeration. I told him
he could get through the weekend on generator pumped water and generator
charged batteries but he won't go for that.  He wants solar!  Now that I've
installed the small DC only system the was only supposed to be for a few
fans his wife is willing to visit the cabin more often and the idea of lots
of AC power seems to be the key to getting her to the cabin.  He is one of
my most "pesky" customers.  He beats me to death with questions then wants
me to meet internet prices and install the stuff for free.  I got that
cleared up right away.  He finally seems ready to drop the money it's going
to take to do it with solar but he is going to complain the whole time.  He
ultimately plans to retire there with his wife and expects regular visits of
family and friends so he is interested in being as close to totally solar as
possible.

Thanks

Travis

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com