Water pumping on grid tie [RE-wrenches]

jay peltz jay at asis.com
Thu Aug 16 16:20:32 PDT 2001

Hi Phil,

You are correct, but Ag users get the power at lowest prices if I have my
information correct.  And the lower the price, the longer the return on your
investment.

I am not sure I agree that most use water at night.  From what I have seen, they
water whenever.

I also heard somewhere that water pumping is the single biggest user of
electricty in California.  Anybody back this up??

Thanks,

jay

peltz power

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com