C40 (China) [RE-wrenches]

Joel Davidson joeldavidson at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 2 08:12:28 PDT 2001

The more things change, the more they remain the same. The June 2001 issue of
EC&M (Electrical Design, Construction & Maintenance magazine) celebrated its
100 years anniversary with lots of history and historical complaints from
electricians about bad equipment, bad installations, bad designs, bad
marketing, bad business practices, etc. Great reading.

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com