China Products [RE-wrenches]

Jerry Caldwell solarcowboy at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 1 18:25:23 PDT 2001

One of my coworkers had the joy of the "all or
nothing" chinese C40 knockout.  Another one of our
guys installed a charge controller that was clearly
labeled "C40", only to find that there were no jumper
pins for 48v because it was really a C60 for 12 & 24v
systems only.  So much for quality control.

I hope they're giving those Chinese schoolgirls enough
candy & bubble gum to make that assembly line work
worth their while.

My real hunch is that Xantrex must own bunches of
stock in SMA & this is all planned.

Jeff, you have some valid points.  It'll be
interesting to see if Xantrex wants to take them up.

Jerry Caldwell

http://phonecard.yahoo.com/

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com