C40 (China) [RE-wrenches]

Chris Daum info at oasismontana.com
Tue Jul 31 18:40:47 PDT 2001

Hi Bob, et al:

Pagan's e-mail is  pagan.mackay at xantrex.com  --and a while back, it was
sort of the consensus that if an issue regarding Trace/Xantrex was of
importance, she should be  cc'd.  Just remember to do it!  I had the good
fortune to meet her at the Midwest Renewable Energy Fair, and she really
does care about our issues.  But it was decided that since she is not a
"technician", that she wouldn't be on the list.  Unless we form a different
consensus....

Personally, I have never had an issue where she did not get back to me
within a day or less.

Chris Daum
Oasis Montana Inc.
406-777-4321 or 4309